you cannot deny this pie. why even try?
it’s funny, i can’t recall the inspiration behind this creation. what I do know is that it is MONEY! doesn’t matter what the dinner is, this wraps up your meal with a big bacon bow!
premade whole wheat pizza dough
dalmatia fig spread
thick cut bacon – applewood smoked – cooked + diced
- form dough at room temperature into a pizza-like shape
- precook dough on grill @ 425 degrees until no longer pliable – NOTE: we are a traeger family
- spread jam onto grilled side
- add toppings [blueberries + bacon]
- add small dollops of marscapone
return to grill until marscapone is melted and crust is golden brown.
now for the hard part. let the pie cool a bit to allow the toppings to resolidify. slice + enjoy!